- Set-up GarageBand and MIDI keyboard.
- Begin practicing prepared melody and think about how you might teach this to another student.
- Post a comment below in the comments suggestion and rate your comfort level with your melody on a scale of 1-10.
- TEACH ME ACTIVITY - guides available from Mr. Dresser
- In this activity, you are the "teacher." You will practice teaching your melody by fully explaining it to your "student" This will force you think about how to verbalize your instructions in preparation for making your OWN tutorial.
- You will have a chance to work 3 different "students" but they must NOT be sitting at your current table.
- Complete the reflection on the back after the activity is over.
When you complete the teach me activity, watch the videos on parts of a melody shared with you by Mr. Dresser. Complete the accompanying worksheet.